Pinterest

Friday, June 22, 2012

Quick Pics: Garden in June

Calendula or Pot Marigold. I use the flowers for a skin balm.

Hey!  It's mid-June in my zone 5 garden...here's a sneak preview of what's getting ready to be picked or is blooming now!

Early Girls!!  I only saw the one when I took this picture, look at the others...can't wait for BLT's!

This Sweet Basil is ready to harvest now!

This is a volunteer marigold that showed up in the right spot! I love flowers in the garden.

Sweet Banana Pepper

Hungarian Wax...these pepper are such twins to the sweet bananas.  I planted them in two different locations
so I could tell them apart from each other...


Lobelia. The truest blue flower in my garden.  Shoes make a great planter too!
Thanks for stopping by...Have a great weekend and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment